Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photoshoot with NYC Photographer Michael Huitt

Hello my friends! Here is a quick update about my photoshoot with Michael Huitt here in Cocoa Beach, FL. Yesterday was a long day.... we started our day in the beach before sunrise. It was cold but with hard work we were able to get really nice shots. I'm very happy with the results of our first day and want to thanks Michael for giving me the chance to work with him. He is a really great photographer and definitely recommend him. Also want to thank model Fernando that is here helping with the shoot.

Today we will have another long day shooting, mostly indoors. Very excited about that. Stay tuned for future updates and new pics coming soon to my portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Muy lindas fotos Sergio! Congrats!!! see u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Ivonne! See ya real soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete