Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More progress coming this way....

It's been another great week of progress. Last week my trainer Ramon, killed me with legs. LOL Like he said... it was a short workout, but sweet. My calves and lower back was sore for days.... but is the good kind of sore. No pain, no gain.... that's what people say, right? Then on Friday did back and biceps, in which it was observed that I was able to go up in weight; in which is really good. Now my weigh in is still going up in which is amazing. My last weigh in (Sunday) was of 162 lbs.... I'm so excited about this! At this rate I'll be reaching 170 lbs and soon shredding time will come ahead. Can't wait to see the results of this week.

BTW! My trainer is offering a Self Defense program for Women at the Celebration Fitness Center. If interested just click in the link below.

Self Defense Program for Women

No comments:

Post a Comment