Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's been a while......but I'm still here!

Yes! Just like I said; I'm still here! What has been happening this past few weeks? Well, been working out hard at the gym; going 4 days a week. Training hard with Ramon Torres; in which he's been changing my routines frequently making it challenging for me. People are noticing changes in my body, in which is awesome. Today's weigh in was 162.5 lbs. 

Changing the topic of my fitness.... today I was suppose to have a photoshoot with my friend and photographer   Adrian from Tennant Photography; unfortunately he had an accident and sprained his ankle, so the photoshoot has been postponed. But not to worries! Next weekend I will be having another photoshoot in which I'll be talking about for next posting. So Stay Tuned!!!!! 

And to finish my post for this week! Last Wednesday I went to my favorite Hair Stylist Luisa Valdes for a haircut and my first Keratin Blowout treatment! My hair is still long, but very smooth and easy to manage now. Love it! So here is two pics I just took in front of my bathroom mirror. LOL Hope you like and don't hesitate to comment. And yes!!!! I know!!!!! I need to shave! LOL 



1 comment:

  1. your hair looks great!
    it was great seeing you again the other day!
    glad you're still working :D keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete