Monday, August 15, 2011

It's been forever....but I'm finally here!!!!

Hey my readers.... it's been forever since my last post. Just have so much in mind that I didn't had time to sit and write on my blog. But let's get started. As you know back in April I got the great opportunity in working with my friend Michael Huitt from NYC. Back then, my weight was only 134 lbs... and I was shredded. After that I started to concentrate in bulking up a little bit, by changing my diet and workout routine. The goal that my friend Alexis told me was to reach 170 lbs. Two Sundays ago, I was able to reach the weight of 169.5 lbs. By Wednesday and this last Sunday I drop to 165.5 lbs.

Today I started a new routine and diet plan so I can start shredding again, but be able to keep my current weight. I have to eat 60 grams of protein per meal (chicken, certain fish, lean meats) and also very few carbs;  only limited to oats, sweet potatoes, and baked potatoes. Supplements that I'll be taking is creatine in my pre and post workout and a protein shake that I'll be taking with most of my meals so I can reach the 60g of protein I need to take each meal.

Now, my workout routine is very similar to what I was doing the past month or so...., but now I'm adding 3 days of abs and two days of interval cardio. This is my workout routine:
                                                      Monday: Chest (6 exercises, heavy)  & Abs
                                                      Tuesday: Legs (6 exercises, heavy)
                                                      Wednesday: Abs
                                                      Thursday: Shoulders (6 exercises, heavy) & Cardio
                                                      Friday: Back (6 exercises, heavy) & Abs
                                                      Saturday: Cardio
                                                      Sunday: Off
Well wish me luck.... I'll try to keep my blog updated at least once a week. Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of my progress very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment