Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 4!

     Morning to all my readers! Hope everybody is doing well. So like I mentioned last week, I was frustrated because instead of gaining weight I lost weight; dropping my weight to 135 lbs. After writing the post, my friend Alexis (Nutritionist and Trainer) talked to me and decided to add to my diet a shitload of supplements to help me  gain weight. So now I'm taking creatine monohydrate before and after working out, arginine, milk thistle, Omega 3:6:9, Myofiber, and soon will be back on halovar and testosterone (don't have the money right now).
     Also Alexis told me to start working out in the evenings instead of going in the morning.... I used to workout an hour and half later after my first big meal. So.... after making all this changes finally the weighting day has arrived and happy to say I GAINED some pounds.... from 135 lbs last week to a now 138 lbs. YAY!!!!!! This week I worked out on Week B schedule, still training to increase weighs per week and less reps. I'm so ready for next week and hopefully I can buy the halovar and testosterone supplements I need to continue my transformation.
      I really want to be ready for the summer and be able to have another great shoot with my photographer friends Michael Huitt and Desi Hyter. Well time for me to go.... tonight working out my back, biceps, and abs.

TTYL and hope to see you again next week. ;-)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment