Sunday, May 29, 2011

(Update) Weekly progress!!!!!

Update:

Yesterday I told Alexis that I didn't gain weight, but lost 1 lbs.... he said it was ok... now I have to increase the portions of my main meals and start taking Serious Mass (weight gainer 1200 calories) 2 1/2 servings a day. So this will help me gain mass fast. I guess I just reached the level that I have to work even harder to gain mass and expand my body frame. This week will try even harder to lift heavier. Wish me luck! ;-)

Original Message
Morning readers! Here's this week update....on Wednesday my weight was 145.5 lbs; an increase of 5 lbs since last Sunday. Unfortunately today I checked my weight and the result is 144.5 lbs.... hmmmm what just happened? Is it time to shock the body? hmmmm I shall wait to what Alexis says to me. Will keep you updated on what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment